All locker rooms have reopened with new lockers! We hope you enjoy them!
* Please click here
to see a detailed event calendar for February and March
For the month of February, Friday's 9:30 am Balance & Core and 10:00 am Circuits class are being cancelled.
* A new class, "Stretch Your Potential", a Community Based Therapy Pool class is for 4 weeks beginning Friday, February 5th at 9:30 am with instructor
Warm water is a wonderful way to experience the benefits of a water exercise program.
"Stretch Your Potential" will use a variety of movements and techniques that are developed to: Increase flexibility while relieving tension. Strengthen, stretch and tone muscles. Revitalize using breathing techniques. Sign up at the front desk!
* Anderson Adventure Camp Registration will open February 8th!
* The Rose Bowl Flea Market will impact traffic and parking on February 14th.
* The Mountian Pacific Sports Federation Diving Championship will take place from 2/18 - 2/20 from 9:00 am - 3:30 pm, impacting parking and deck space.
* From 2/26 - 2/28, the Pac Comm Champs Swim Meet with take place in the Comp Pool, impacting lanes, deck and parking.
* RBAC is happy to introduce a new land base program called Dance Fit: Salsa. It is a fitness focused approach to learning how to Salsa dance.
Tuesday nights at 7pm in the Arroyo room upstairs
All levels and ages are welcome!! No partner needed!
$10 a week or sign up for the whole month and it's only $8 per session!
Early bird session means you get the first class in January for free!
* Lifeguards wanted! The RBAC is looking for lifeguards to join this dynamic and fun group this fall! Please click here to apply or for more information.